MATERIAL OF CONSTRUCTION :
(a) From barstock in carbon steel or stainless steel (304, 316,304L. 316L. 321) Hastalloy
B & C & Alloy 20.
(b) Castings in carbon steel to ASTM A216Gr. WCB.
(c) Casting in stainless steel to ASTM A 351 Gr. CF8/CF 8M/CF 8C/CF3/CF 3M Alloy 20,
Hastalloy B & C.
(d) Castings in C.I. to I.S. 210 G.R.20.
SIZE RANGE : 15mm to 400 mm.
PRESSURE RATING : 150/300/600/900 psig.
Screwed to BSP/BSPT/NPT forsizes 15 mm to 50 mm.
Flanged to ANSI, DIN or BS, API-6D standard.
Socket weld to ANSI B16.11. for sizes 15 mm to 50 mm.
Butt weld to ANSI B 16.25 for sizes 15 mm to 250 mm.
1. Outside screw rising stem construction, threads are away from the line fluid and easy
2. Removal of hand wheel from the yoke sleeve would not cause wedge gate to fall down yoke
sleeve and handwheel assembly is so arranged in the yoke of bonnet.
3. Backseatring features facilitate repacking of the stuffing box on line with the valve
in fully open position.
4. Swinging eye bolt facilitate easy access to the stuffing box.
5. Seatring screwed into the body are replaceable.
6. Stellited wedge & seatring can also be offered on special request.
7. In built wear life for long duration of service.
8. Body & bonnet made from high quality casting with liberal sections.
9. The valves of higher pressure and bigger sizes are provided with thrust bearings and
also with gear drive arrangements and flange also can be offered for different standards.