FACE TO FACE DIMENSIONS : ANSI B 16.10/BS-2080/DIN 3300
MATERIAL OF CONSTRUCTION :
(a) From barstock in carbon steel or stainless steel (304, 316, 304L, 316L. 321) Hastalloy
B & C & Alloy 20 for
sizes 15 mm to 50 mm.
(b) Castings in carbon steel to ASTM A 216 Gr. WCB.
(c) Casting in stainless steel to ASTM A 351 Gr. CF 8/CF 8M/CF 8C/CF 3/CF 3M Alloy 20.
Hastalloy B & C.
(d) Castings in C.I. to I.S. 210 G.R.20.
SIZE RANGE : 15mm to 400 mm.
PRESSURE RATING : 150/300/600/900 psig and ND-16 ND-40.
ENDS : Screwed to BSP/BSPT/NPT flanged to ANSI, DIN or
BS standards. Socket weld to ANSI B 16.11. Buttweld to ANSI B 16.25.
1. Outside screw rising stem rising handwheel construction threads are away from fluids
and easy to lubricate.
2. Body and bonnet made from high quality casting with liberal sections.
3. Seatring screwed into the body are replaceable.
4. Back seatring features facilitate repacking of the stuffing box on line with valve in
fully open position.
5. Swinging eye bolts facilitate easy access to the stuffing box.
6. Plug type disc designed to give leak tight seatring over a long period of in built wear
7. Stellite seatring and disc can also be offered on special request.
8. The valves of higher pressure and bigger sizes are provided with thrust bearings and
gear drive arrangements and flange also can be offered for different standards.